[USRP-users] How to use USRP N210 UHD

FARHAN BABAR flakon01 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 15:35:34 EST 2012

Hello!
I am newbie to USRP (N210) i want to modify its FPGA core for timing
synchronization of MIMO as project.
I downloaded "EttusResearch-UHD-Mirror-release_003_003_001-197-ge30cf4e"
this and using xilinx 13.1 in window XP. . but my simulation is not running
properly i just made project and add required file to project in hierarchy
(top level to down each an every file which are used in any module). But my
simulation is not working properly test bench is also given by "Ettus". i
Google it a lot but no source of information
Please you guys help me from where did I start

--
Regards
FARHAN

Everyone Is a Genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a
tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.