[USRP-users] [Discuss-gnuradio] How to use USRP N210 UHD

Nick Foster nick at ettus.com
Thu Feb 2 15:24:49 EST 2012

OK, thanks for the update. Sometimes it takes a while for messages to get
through on the discuss-gnuradio list. Sorry for the snippy reply.

I don't know that anyone has simulated the entire N210 FPGA. What testbench
are you using for the top-level simulation? There's a USRP2 testbench in
fpga/usrp2/testbench, but it hasn't been updated in a while and there isn't
a corresponding testbench for the current N210 FPGA code.

CC'ing usrp-users to put this on the right list.

--n