[USRP-users] [Openbts-discuss] [ANNOUNCE] OpenBTS USRP2 support

David A. Burgess dburgess at jcis.net
Tue Nov 30 17:00:30 EST 2010

These errors probably mean you are running the 64 MHz version of the
OpenBTS transceiver, since it does not support these commands.

If you *are* running OpenBTS on a stock 64 MHz USRP clock,
congratulations.  It often doesn't work at all, but sometimes you get
lucky.

What kind of operating range do you get with the singe WBX board and
with what antenna arrangement?  Any idea of the level of tx/rx
isolation?

David A. Burgess
Kestrel Signal Processing, Inc.