[USRP-users] USRP2 using matlab simulink

Feven Worku feven at student.chalmers.se
Tue Nov 30 11:42:18 EST 2010

Hello Marc,
I used the ip address you told me and i get an additional error to the one i already sent which says

Error reported by S-Function 'sdspToNetwork' in 'commusrp2/USRP2 Receiver/Terminate data stream'<matlab:das_dv_hyperlink%28%27DAS%27,%27mdl%27,%27commusrp2/USRP2%20Receiver/Terminate%20data%20stream%27%29>: Network is unreachable

I have no idea about it!

Feven