[USRP-users] USRP2 using matlab simulink

Marc Erickson Marc.Erickson at mathworks.com
Tue Nov 30 11:33:27 EST 2010

For the Simulink block mask, use '192.168.10.255'.  This value should be part of the drop-down list.  If it is not, then you do not have basic connectivity between the host and the USRP2 and something more basic is wrong.  Usually this is because of incorrect SD-card images or incorrect NIC configuration.

Let me know if the above address solves your problem.

--Marc