[USRP-users] USRP2 using matlab simulink

Feven Worku feven at student.chalmers.se
Tue Nov 30 11:23:38 EST 2010

 Hello Everyone? I am doing a project on USRP2 using matlab simulink 2010. But i am stacked somewhere that is i configure my PC static ip to 192.168.10.1 and subnet 255.255.255.0 and the USRP 2 on matlab simulink ip address to 192.168.10.1 and after this i try to run the simulink demo commusrp2. But i keep on getting the error

'Embedded MATLAB Runtime Error: Board did not reply to a host query or configuration. Cannot run simulation. Please ensure you have a connection by opening the block mask and examining the Hardware section.'

Can i get any help from anyone of u?

Feven