[USRP-users] Questions about USRP2/WBX using UHD

SERANT Damien serant at recherche.enac.fr
Mon Nov 29 07:46:03 EST 2010

Hi,

I have some question about the utilization of the couple USP2/WBX:
1) I saw on the WBX schematics that it was possible to activate with a
jumper, a 5V output to supply an antenna. Can you confirm me that and
tell me where exactly on the dboard i have to plug this jumper ?
2) I'm trying to use 2 usrp2 in a mimo configuration, with the mimo
cable and with only one ethernet cable. If i do that how the data will
be organized in the received vector when i call the rcv() function?
3) I saw on the Gnuradio FAQ on USRP2 that "The Reference input can take
a square or sine wave input that is DC-blocked and terminated in 50
ohms". This means that the 10 MHz input is DC-blocked or that my 10 MHz
signal has to be DC-blocked ? (In other terms : i'm using a GPS receiver
that generate a square signal between 0 and 3.3 V, can i use it directly ?).

Thank you in advance.
Damien