[USRP-users] Bandpower measurement.

Vlad Stoianovici stoianovici_vlad at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 28 08:37:19 EST 2010

Dear all,
I would like to receive as many suggestions as possible on how to accurately measure bandpower with a USRP2 + WBX setup.
I know I should use a block that does the square magnitude (FFT squared) and sum the resulting coefficients but after this I don't really know what the correct procesure is. I would like to have the value in dBm and I know I'm suppose to use 30 dBm + 10log10, but the resulting value is not the correct one.
Please help me by offering your insight on this matter.
Thanks!

Vlad.