[USRP-users] usrp2 over switch

Juha Vierinen jvierine at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 04:20:52 EST 2010

Hi,

Ethtool shows that the interfaces should be gigabit at least to the
computer (I don't know how to see this with the switch).

I tried 0.5 MHz, but the problem still persists with the switch. I
also tried launching the two USRP2 devices separately and together,
each time I had the same result. When I remove the switch, I don't
have the problem. I think I will just use multiple network interfaces
for now, but it would be nice (and more cost-effective) to be able to
reliably use a switch.

It could also be that I am not using the uhd interface correctly. The
switch model might also be the source of the problem. I'm looking into
these two possibilities now.

juha