[USRP-users] usrp2 over switch

Josh Blum josh at ettus.com
Tue Nov 23 12:39:49 EST 2010

Assuming there is now transmission (which you said (BTW this now works
on the flow control branch)), the switch is transparent to the system.
That is, USRP2 and UHD driver know nothing about it.

Is it possible that one of the interfaces did not come up as gigabit
speed (between your switch and pc)? I wonder if you are seeing the
result of a bottle neck. Can you bring your receive rates down very low
just to see that you can receive from both devices?

Are you using both USRP2s independently (two single usrps instantiations
or 1 multi usrp instantiation)?

-Josh