[USRP-users] usrp2 over switch

Juha Vierinen jvierine at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 04:47:59 EST 2010

Hi,

I have two usrp2 devices with the latest UHD firmware behind a Dell
powerconnect 2708 switch. The devices are found nicely, but I have
problems with streaming samples. Almost every other time I don't start
receiving samples. The problem disappears when I remove the switch,
then I always start receiving packets from the driver. I am always
only receiving samples, which should work ok even behind a switch.

Is this a problem of my switch?

Does anyone know of a switch type/brand that works nicely with USRP2+UHD?

juha