[USRP-users] USRP2(XCVR) in Simulink

Marc Erickson Marc.Erickson at mathworks.com
Mon Nov 22 09:03:21 EST 2010

Hi Mikhail,

The Simulink integration of the USRP *requires* a specific version of the firmware and FPGA as outlined in the solution (http://www.mathworks.com/support/solutions/en/data/1-CUN7JZ/index.html?product=CB&solution=1-CUN7JZ).  The UHD firmware is a completely different implementation that is not compatible with the R2010b release.

The solution gives specific links to compatible firmware and FPGA images.  For XCVR, you will need:
firmware: http://ettus.com/u2bin/txrx_xcvr_udp_20100507.bin
and