[USRP-users] No UHD Devices Found (USRP1)

Steven Clark steven.p.clark at gmail.com
Thu Nov 11 14:01:00 EST 2010

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 1:46 PM, Josh Blum <josh at joshknows.com> wrote:

> was the build configured with usrp1 support (what did cmake print)?
>
> -Josh

Hmm, I guess I should have looked at that output more closely.

The relevant output seems to be:

-- Could NOT find LIBUSB  (missing:  LIBUSB_LIBRARIES LIBUSB_INCLUDE_DIR)
-- Has USB support - not found
-- Configuring USRP1 support...
-- USRP1 support disabled by configure flag
--   Skipping USRP1 support.
-- Configuring USRP2 support...
-- USRP2 support enabled by configure flag
--   Building USRP2 support.

Where do I find the flag to enable USRP1 support? (if default install
behavior does not support USRP1, this should really be explicitly stated in
install guide...)

and

Why isn't my libusb install being picked up?
sudo yum install libusb ->
Package libusb-0.1.12-23.fc13.x86_64 already installed and latest version
Nothing to do

Thanks
-Steven