[USRP-users] Flat response from a signal generator

Jorge Miguel jmiggal at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 10:20:20 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using USRP2 with basic RX under matlab.

When I connect a piece of wire to my basic RX and I run commusrp2.mdl I can
see noise plus a DC component in the spectrum (which I no not know where it
comes from). However when I connect my signal generator to the basic
receiver I get a perfect flat spectrum. I do not get even noise.

The signal I connect is a sine wave of 20KHz. I set an amplitude up to
200mvolts since I do not want to damage anything.

Any ideas why I cannot see my single tone in the received spectrum?

Regards,
Jorge