[USRP-users] noise figure of USRP2 using simulink

Jorge Miguel jmiggal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 14:06:19 EST 2010

Hello,

Yes, that was my problem. It was not possible to export data to the
workspace. However when entering to the Spectrum Scope it is possible to
connect a "to workspace" block. Thus I have the data in the workspace.
However it is not useful for me since I need to read averaged data on the
fly (not FFT frame by FFT frame) so that I do not want to do post
processing.

The solution I took was to configure the Spectrum scope to print a mark in
each FFT point so that I can see and I can compare the same averaged FFT bin
of different simulations (changing parameters of the USRP such as the RX
gain).

Many thanks,
Jorge.