[USRP-users] noise figure of USRP2 using simulink

Mike McLernon Mike.McLernon at mathworks.com
Mon Nov 8 12:36:10 EST 2010

Hello Jorge,

You can use the Spectrum Scope block to plot the mean-squared spectrum, in units of power.  The default is to plot the power spectral density, in units of dBW/Hz, but you can easily change that setting.  Although you can't export that data to the MATLAB workspace, you can easily read off the values in the figure.

Regards,
Mike