[USRP-users] noise figure of USRP2 using simulink

Jorge Miguel jmiggal at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 11:15:06 EST 2010

Dear all,

I am going to measure NF of the USRP2 with one of the transceivers.

I would like to measure increments of power in different FFT's with
different USRP2 settings.

For example I want to measure the receiver power of the USRP2 when a noise
source connected to the USRP2 is ON and OFF.

My problem is that I do not know how to export the data from the SPECTRUM
SCOPE (which I use to compute the FFT) to the workplace. Since I need to
measure the increment of power in the same bin of the FFT I need to know the
different bins of the FFT.

How can I do it?

Regards,
Jorge.