[USRP-users] USRP2+WBX Burn SD Card at Win XP

Ioannis Kassotakis jkassot at ieee.org
Fri Nov 5 10:22:50 EDT 2010

Vlad,
     thanks for your help.
I gave it another try and burned again the files on the SD Card using the python burner under Win XP.
Although the final message said that the verification was sucessfull, I still got only F Led on at the USRP2.
I think that I will need to install Ubundu and try burning the SD under Linux.
I hope that it will work.

Was anybody sucessfull under Windows?

jkassot